Saturday, June 19, 2010

Who doesn't love free date nights?

One of my favorite things to do is spend quality time with Kev. We just cancelled our cable (YIKES!) this week because 1) we're cutting back on expenses; and 2) we don't need to waste our time in front of stupid TV.

On Monday we went to the Ogden Amphitheater to enjoy the free concert and family movie. We only went once last year and I regret that we didn't take advantage of the opportunity more consistently.

The weather was perfect and we ran into the dog who made me adopt Maddie.


It was so good to see that little schnauzer and his mom Kerry. Kev and I left Maddie home because she's sometimes a toxic cloud of aggression in public places and neither one of us had the energy to keep her corralled.

Next week they're showing a Star Trek movie, and the week after is The Blindside. Let me know if you'd like to join me and Kev!

Be sure to enter Friday's giveaway!

No comments: