Saturday, June 25, 2011

Feeding my addiction

This weekend has been amazing so far (except the "B" key on my laptop is sticking... uh oh). ANYWAY.

I attended the Prom at Vintage Cupcake, the fashion swap (hosted at Vintage Cupcake) and I went to a 5 year old's birthday party. Can you handle the fun?

In addition to all the events, I also won a pair of shoes from Blowfish Shoes via Mikki, who is the mastermind behind Indie Ogden Utah. I had a really hard time narrowing down my choices when I submitted my entries to the contest, but I'm leaning toward this pair of sandal wedges.



What do you think? What would you pick from Blowfish? They're having a 30% off sale right now, with free shipping, so definitely check out their merch.

Oh, not like I need more shoes... I got a pair of J.Crew heels from the fashion swap, and a pair of boots. But hey, free shoes are FREE SHOES.

No comments: