Monday, June 27, 2011

Hipster, Thrifter, Fashion Swap

Mikki's fashion swap was a serious success for me. Sure, it was probably great for everyone else too, but I was so enamored with my own finds that I wasn't paying much attention.



If you haven't noticed, Mikki is a petite little miss, but that didn't stop me from swapping some of my items for some of hers. Who cares if I'm like, 5 inches taller than her? Who cares that she's so mini she wore this dress while PREGNANT? This dress suits me as a tunic top. I've had a hard time styling it, but I finally settled on these ancient Target capris for today.

I couldn't pass it up because 1) it's GAP and I'm obviously addicted; 2) it's super-soft 3) if you don't consider the fact that it's supposed to be a dress, it otherwise fits me perfectly.

Stay tuned to see what J.Crew items I scored. You'll die.

2 comments:

mama mouse said...

plus that fabulous vintage dress! you have to take pics of it ;)

Liv said...

and the shoulder bag, and the boots, and the JEGGINGS!! i can't believe i got jeggings.