Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Delight in Old Navy

I had some coupons to save $10 when purchasing $50 or more of Old Navy merchandise.

So.. I used one. I'll share with you some of my favs:



I bought this ruffle purse in black. Love it. Just got it yesterday. And I love how it's lined in black with silver flowers. Every time I peak into it I get excited.

I also bought a gym bag since I've been using what I lovingly refer to as man bag for the last year. It's all leather and it reminds me of a man's toiletry bag. Except it's big enough to be a gym bag. I'm grateful Kev let me borrow it for Pilates and now I'm grateful I have a girly bag to hold my clothes and sneakers to and from the gym. I was surprised everything arrived before Christmas. I probably should have left the package unopened so I could pretend they came from Santa...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my, I love these! I have a coupon...maybe I should mosie on over and pick some up for me! haha