Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fried ice cream for my feeties!

When Kev told me a package had come for me one day, I promised him that I didn't order anything. I could not recall entering any contests, and I really couldn't recall spending my own money on something.


But I was so confused. I kept asking him if he entered me in something or if he knew anything about the little package.


We opened it up and out popped a delicious smelling spa sampler from Cultures Salon and Day Spa in Clearfield. No note. No indication as to who may have sent it. Just information about giving myself a manicure and/or pedicure with the delightful products inside.


I am in love with it. Creams. Bath salts. Little foam flip flops. So cute.


Of course, being the social networker that I am, I twittered about the surprise package and promptly discovered the person responsible for this little treat (via Facebook).


The Internet really does bring us closer together.

1 comment:

Cultures Salon said...

Thanks for the post! We're happy you loved your surprise from Kris. You deserve it. Keep up the great blogging!