Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New York & Company

It's been a long time since I visited NY&Co, so today I refreshed my memory of the store. I found some amazing sale-priced items that I would love to welcome into my walk-in closet.

Gem Plaque Belt $16.06

I have one black belt. And I share it with Kev. I don't know why I'm so picky about black belts, but it has prevented me from buying one for over three years. This one might just satisfy all my requirements!

Logo Buckle Tote $27.96


This would perfectly complement many of my outfits. I lean toward cool colors in my work wardrobe with a few warmer elements here and there. It's definitely time to update my purse collection seeing as how most of them are cloth and polka-dotted and showing their age.

I love shoes. Enough said.



Years ago when I was still in college I bought a ring from NY&Co that I still love. It's lost it's shape... somehow... it looks like it's been stepped on. When I got engaged to Kev, we didn't have a ring right away. People mistook the GIGANTIC rhinestone ring on my right hand as the engagement ring. It resembles this swirl ring, and for $10 I think I might just head to Layton and try one on.

Treat yourself!

No comments: