Monday, June 15, 2009

You're never too old to scan the Wet Seal clearance racks.

I promise. The music may be ridiculously loud in the stores, but if you can tune it out it's worth finding your size. Even if you only go into a Wet Seal once, just find your size. It'll make online shopping easier. And online shopping means no loud music.

It's a win-win.

Twist sleeve shirt $7.99

Rosette skirt $11.99 (imagine with a plain fitted top tucked in so you can show off the rosette!)
Variegated stripe top $5.99


Swiss dot ruffle top $9.99 (I love ruffles lately)

Pleated front jacket $22.50 (I have a small "thing" for jackets)

Lace smocked top $14.99 (great layering piece)

I am in serious danger of accidentally going to Wet Seal and figuring out what size I need for that pleated jacket and button-up shirt. How perfect are they for summer workdays? Not that it's been sunny in Utah lately. But I hold out hope it will eventually stop raining every single day.

Happy shopping!

No comments: