Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I enjoy being a girl

My sister and I both have pretty intense eye color. The difference between them is mine are always intensely blue, whereas hers lean toward blue or green on any given day.

Regardless of the inconsistency, we both use one of Almay's amazing products to highlight our eyes.

I have a lot of trouble picking out a suitable eye product. Some powder shadows are too light and just dust off during the work day. Others are too greasy and leave junk in my eye lid creases. Some products have great application but bad colors.

That's where Almay came in and saved the day. I've used this product since last Fall and I still love it. The trio of colors is developed to enhance your eye color and it actually stays. It complements my blue eyes without much fuss. Just sweep a combo of the colors on and you're good to go.



(blue, brown, green, hazel)

Since I'm so pleased with the "play up" combo, I think I'll add the "bring out" trio to my makeup stash this summer. There's nothing like fresh colors to give me a boost.

No comments: