Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I never went to Prom

I won tickets to this event in Ogden and I'm so excited to go out and celebrate Vintage Cupcake's first birthday. Kev will be home with the babe so a girlfriend and I can get dolled up and party like rockstars. Until 9pm when I'll probably fall asleep in a chair.

Regardless of how tired I'll be, I'm so excited. I'll finally get to wear my "wedding" dress again, and I'll get to slap on some red lipstick and my grandmother's pink, faux pearls.

To make the weekend even better, on Saturday I'll be back at Vintage Cupcake for a clothing swap! I already have a mental list of clothes I can bring so they can find a new home and get worn more. This is gong to be an awesome weekend full of great treats and good friends. Hope to see you there!

No comments: