Friday, June 25, 2010

If only the Pink House had a bathtub.

It's true. The Pink House is only equipped with a 3/4 bath. Kev and I took a HUGE risk when we redid the whole bathroom and opted not to squeeze a tub into the remodel... We decided that adding three closets as well as gutting the bathroom was a better deal than just gutting the bathroom. Let's hope we're not completely screwed when it comes to selling the house someday.

The point of this whole story is that I love this bathtub spout cover.
I wish I had a tub spout for it! I saw it via Making It Lovely and instantly followed the link to Amazon to see how ridiculously low-priced it is. It looks like a great way to keep your little one from smacking his head on the faucet while still making bath time fun and cute. This whale is definitely my new favorite bathroom accessory.

No comments: