Saturday, June 12, 2010

A huge sale still doesn't take away the sting.

I love two fragrances from Bath & Body Works = Butterfly Flower and Wild Honeysuckle. They are subtle and spring-like and fantastically light.

Of course, they are being discontinued this year (with many other favorite signature scents). Thankfully, they're on sale for $4 each. AND I even bought an eau de parfum of Wild Honeysuckle for less than $7 because they're on sale for 75% off in stores.

The sale started yesterday, so GO NOW and stock up on some of the best scents out there. Additionally, the fragrances not being discontinued are on sale with the usual awesome deals B&BW offers, like buy 2 get 1 free, or buy 3 get 2 free.

I did manage to find a new scent that may be able to fill the void that will eventually be left when I run out of Butterfly Flower and Wild Honeysuckle. I bought a $1 sample of FORever Summer and I have to admit it's refreshing and reminds me of the beach just as the name implies it should.

Not bad for an inexpensive pick-me-up.

No comments: