Thursday, April 22, 2010

New love

I don't often browse for new blogs because when I think I've found a site I'd like to read each week, it often ends up being a dud. Then I never get around to deleting it from my Google Reader and I'm stuck scrolling over the new posts to get to blogs I actually like.

Woe is me, my life sounds so hard, right?

But this week I stumbled upon a recommended feed for a design-related blog. The couple, Aubrey and Lindsay, live in Toronto which makes me love them even more. You know I'm a Canada freak, right?

Well, if you'd like to read about DIY, Canadian thrifting, a new baby, silly cats and more, then check out their blog here. Another reason I love them is because Lindsay gets a lot of items from IKEA. We were meant to be friends, I just know it.

No comments: