Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If you're not careful you can blow an entire paycheck on a week's worth of clothing.

I have barely made a dent in baby clothes shopping. I do love the handful of items Kev and I have picked up so far (many from DI) but from time-to-time I daydream about spending an insanely ridiculous amount of money on something that my little Pilates buddy will wear for a few weeks before getting too big and/or staining it beyond recognition.

Yes, my practical sides usually wins. But that won't stop me from marking this sweet jumper as a favorite.

This Jane Austen inspired dress actually makes me think of Anne of Green Gables (my favorite little girl), who is a lover of puffed sleeves.



Lovely, yes? What I'd really lke to do in the future is upcycle one of Kev's old dress shirts into a jumper for our little Pilates buddy. How cute would that be?! Here's to my goal to someday learn to sew.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are some of the cutest baby dresses I've ever seen.

Amanda said...

Now that I'm looking at them again, it looks like a really simple pattern. Do you sew?