Monday, November 23, 2009

Delight in DownEast

Again, I find myself wanting a number of DownEast Basics items. The catalogue arrived at my house on Monday and I went through it more than once wishing that Santa really existed so he could bring me about 10 things for Christmas.

I want the dress above in white. It's absolutely stunning. I asked Kev if I could spend an inappropriate amount of my income on some things I don't need. He said absolutely not. It's good that one of us can be practical when we're on a tight budget again for the Holidays.

It sure isn't any fun though.

2 comments:

Matt and Alissa said...

That coat is so cute. Thanks for adding more to my wish list.

mary plus vince said...

i adore downeast! and their new stuff is oh so cute... too bad i'm too poor to get any of it! :D