Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pour some sugar on me

When my sister visited a couple of months ago, we went to the Newgate Mall and enjoyed the "buy 3 get 3 free" sale at Bath & Body Works. We also cashed in a coupon and got a fourth lotion for free. SWEET.

Anyway, at the time I was in love with the Wild Honeysuckle lotion. It was very light and refreshing. I have a hard time with over-powering lotions. I usually lather on unscented Suave body lotion in the mornings.

But I'm glad I gave Honeysuckle a try. I have a couple of bottles of lotion stocked up as well as a body wash. I thought I had found my new favorite flavor.




And then I found Butterfly Flower. It's one of the newest scents from B&BW and holy cow.


I kid you not, when I put this lotion on I feel like I'm laying in a field of wildflowers. It is so delicious. On my drive home from work I pass over a river and a large field. There is lots of lush vegetation and when I have the windows down, I honest-to-goodness smell the exact fragrance that has been infused into this lotion. It is amazing.

I'm sorry to say that the semi-annual sale at B&BW is probably over. So keep your eyes peeled for their next big event and snag yourself this airy, springy lotions ASAP.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

I think it's still on! I'm going today to try and score my all-time favorite, Rice & Shea Butter, that they only bring out once a year. I'll let you know...and I think I'm going to try this one too. Looks lovely.