Thursday, June 11, 2009

Not too shabby

Shabby Apple is so unbelievably out of my price-range but I still find myself checking the site every couple of weeks. It's nicely organized and even recommends dresses based on body shape (go to the "Fit to Flatter" menu on the homepage).


I browsed again this morning since I decided to cut out my 10am snack. A girl's gotta stay busy if she's going to stay out of her lunch box!


Here are the ones that caught my eye:


Ballerina
Beauty Mark
Bon Voyage

Rita Hayworth

Yorkshire


Of course, I can't forget to include a link to this dress, which has been popping up on a lot of the blogs I frequent. It is quite fabulous.

A perk for Shabby Apple shoppers is the free shipping in the event you need to exchange your purchase for another size. It's great to have that reassurance when you're not sure what size you are for a given online shop.

Happy dress hunting! Please be sure to let me know if you become the proud owner of any one of these beauties!

No comments: