Thursday, March 29, 2012

Stripes, stripes and a few more stripes.

Even though my step-dad works for LLBean and gets a discount, I don't usually shop their store for clothing. First of all, it's pretty expensive. Second, the style is a little mature for me. I do, however, have a great pair of blue, polka-dot flats from LLBean that I picked up last April when Aspen and I visited my parents.

When the LLBean catalogue showed up this week I was pleasantly surprised by all things striped. I found three shirts that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection (maybe it's because I was wearing a striped shirt yesterday?).
Double L Rib-Knit Tee
French Sailor's Shirt
Summer Pullover


In the sale section I also fell for this dress and this skirt.

1 comment:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Love them all! I think I like the second one the best. Although the pink one is cute too!