Monday, October 24, 2011

Free activities in Utah!

I've been trying to gather up info for free activities (or low-cost) that Aspen and I can enjoy during the freezing, wintry months ahead. We already go to the Library once a week, and I purchased a pass for the Treehouse Museum, but I want more options as the weeks wear on.

Mormon Moms Who Blog posted a list of free activities (mostly in SLC) and I'm so excited about it. Highlights include:

-Free admission to the Tracy Aviary every Wednesday, starting November 11 and going through February 2012.
-Free admission to the Utah Museum of Fine Art the first Wednesday of every month
-Free admission to the Hogle Zoo the last Wednesday of every month in Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb.

Yes, we might freeze our faces off at outside venues, but it could still be fun! For more information, check out the full listing of activities here.

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

Hmm, that is good to know. I always hole up in my house during the winter. Nice to know I have options. Thanks!