Thursday, September 29, 2011

Keep an eye out for my new shampoo commercial.

Over the last couple of months I've been visiting a website that rounds up freebies available to the public. FreeSamples4All is legit and I've received some great products that I now use regularly.

All these years I didn't realize how CRAP Suave shampoo really is. I've never been picky with my hair care, and I have always purchased the least expensive shampoo/conditioner available that seemed to offer good results. With Suave I was eventually able to stretch my shampooing to every-other-day, but no longer.

Then I got a free sample of John Freida's Root Awakening line. And I didn't have to wash my hair for THREE DAYS. With all that free time I could have done something really productive! But I didn't. I just walked around feeling my hair and admiring how clean it still felt without washing for half a week. I figured that by spending a little more on a product I use less frequently, I come out even when it comes to cost. So I caved and bought it. I love it.

No comments: