Friday, June 3, 2011

wild, wild west

Since Aspen was a wee little lass, the only socks that have stayed on her teensy tiny feet are Trumpette. I was given a lot of clothes, and included in one load of adorable items was a box of Trumpette socks. They are of the extra-cute variety, having colored bottoms and matching bows to resemble little ballet slippers on my baby's sweet feets.

Gilt Groupe is hosting a HUMONGOUS sale on Trumpette merchandise, and you can guarantee it will all stay put on your little one's foot.


Mosey on over to Gilt, sign up for free, and take a look at the unbelievably cute footwear they have on sale until June 8th. I mean, really? COWGIRL socks? Yee-haw.

1 comment:

Matt and Alissa said...

I loved those socks, and the tights. I didn't feel as guilty for not always putting shoes on Belle when she was a baby.