Monday, June 6, 2011

voulez-vous voyager a paris?


I KNOW I DO!

I have never been to France. I've had the opportunity, but I was 12 and hated my life and I decided to be a brat and not go with my parents and a group of WSU college students. But, since I hated my life I probably would've found ways to be miserable even while traipsing around the City of Lights and eating croissants. So it's probably a good thing I didn't go and make others miserable too.

Anyway. Let me get to the point.

Jordan from Oh Happy Day is so freakin amazing that SHE'S OFFERING A PAID TRIP TO PARIS FOR TWO. And when I say "offering" I mean she's actually paying for it herself. Like, she loves her readers so much and wants to show that. So, yeah. All the details are on her blog, so get going and enter at Oh Happy Day.

But don't you dare win because I'll call upon my teenage angst and use it to think mean thoughts about you.

(Also, check out the post below for over 50% off Blurb books via Groupon).

No comments: