Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Plan Toys on Gilt Groupe

Kev recently brought home some animal figurines for Aspen, and she mostly loves sticking them in her mouth to suck on them right now.

However, that doesn't keep me from imaging her someday lining them up and playing... jungle... ? with them. Afterall, Paul showed her how last Sunday. Only, I'm not sure the snake flashlight counts as a predator.

Regardless, I loved these dress up animals ($12) the moment I saw them. Maybe they won't know whether they're predator or prey, but at least they'll look good!
The "outfits" are reversible and so fun! Hopefully Aspen wouldn't think it's okay to dress the dog. I mean, we never do that at our house.
Another animal toy that caught my eye is this ($4) fishy. He's on a line, which retracts when your little one holds the wooden rod. I grew up fishing on occassion with my Grandpa, so I love this. Much more simple than those magnetic fishing toys, yes?


I also love this boat set. So cute with the little sailor head! And at only $10, how can you resist? Wooden toys have become a favorite right now. They're so versatile; perfect for stacking, chewing, knocking together, and they make a great sound when they're tossed into Aspen's wooden sorting box.


The Plan Toys sale on Gilt Groupe ends June 11th, so don't miss out!

No comments: