Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More gems from the fashion swap

First of all, I love my hammock. Second of all, I love my new-to-me J.Crew mary jane heels.

And you won't believe me when I tell you this, but those are JEGGINGS. Yeah. Jeggings. Like, leggings that look like jeans. With fake front pockets and everything. Those are another item I scored from the fashion swap. I never thought I'd ever wear jeggings. In fact, as I slipped the pants on during the swap, my mind was like, "hmm, why are these skinny jeans so extra tight?" Duh.

Being pear-shaped, I didn't know if I could wear jeggings without offending the public. But as I've styled them, I've found them to be super-versatile. They are complemented by this flowy top, and wearing heels is a no-brainer for extra length in my legs.

I'm officially sold on jeggings. Heck, if Conan can wear them on national TV, than I can at least wear them in O-town.

5 comments:

mama mouse said...

oh my goodness!! this outfit is amazing!

Liv said...

thanks! i'm working my way to the vintage dress. i have to photograph it when kev is home so he can zip me up!

mary plus vince said...

you look gorgeous! love love love this outfit!!

SueAnn said...

I love everything about this outfit! I am especially loving the top!

yourstrulydear said...

i love jeggings! and your outfit is adorable :)