Sunday, May 1, 2011

You'll feel warm fuzzies

Hey guys. So, if you would like to help me win a kitchen makeover from Mandi, then please vote for me by heading over to her blog. See that? I even included the link for you. Just click here. And I'm link #6. You can vote FIVE TIMES from one IP address (i.e. from any computer you own) so please help me out. Remember how I'm washing dishes by hand? And imagine all the little tiny parts of a bottle and breast pump and think of how much it sucks to get into all those nooks to clean them.

And did I mention there are holes in the dining room floor? Yeah, don't think I did. There are holes in the dining room floor.

I don't care if you're a blog stalker and have never even commented on this site. I don't care if you don't even know me. I don't care if you're my brother and you don't even read my blog. JUST CLICK HERE AND VOTE FOR ME (remember, I'm link #6).

You just made my day. Thanks!

No comments: