Thursday, May 5, 2011

My sister couldn't believe I got this at Walmart.

My brothers both gave me Walmart giftcards, and I made myself use them for something fun instead of groceries.

Go me!

So I browsed online and picked out this polka-dot dress, hoping it would fit well and have a great shape and structure. You know how some jersey dresses kind of look like they just threw up on you?

Yeah, was hoping to avoid that.

Thankfully, I did! This dress fits a-maze-ing and it came in time for me to wear the weekend my niece was blessed. My mom loves dots too, and I knew she'd have an outfit to match me... so all the girls ended up wearing dots that Sunday.

We're special like that.

If you're in need of an inexpensive dress with a modest fit and flattering shape, get this from Walmart. Seriously. I just recommended a dress of Walmart. And I have my eye on this one, if it ever gets in stock in my size again. I'd love to wear it with my short, black shrug and jeweled sandals.

Have you ever scored something awesome at Walmart?

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I just found some amazing finds at Walmart too! http://gslillian.blogspot.com/2011/05/dont-discount-discounter-cinco-de-mayo.html