Thursday, February 17, 2011

Vintage Cupcake Company

At the beginning of the month, my book club actually met at Vintage Cupcake Co. for our discussion. It's a little girl's dream- it's like stepping inside a teapot. What does that even mean? Well, it's like... the whole place is the perfect setting for a tea party.


Groupon teamed up with VCC to offer a 50% discount today, allowing you to enjoy $10 worth of cupcakes for only 5 bucks. Great deal on a great product. So far, my favorite is the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake because it comes topped with a COOKIE!! What could be better than a cupcake combined with a cookie? Pretty much nothing.

I know cupcakes are an out-of-control trend right now, but sometimes there's a reason for that. These cupcakes are gooooood. And it was lovely to talk books with Alissa while munching on a chocolate cupcake with cream cheese frosting this month. It was like an early Valentine to me, from me.

No comments: