Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Grey Dollhouse heels

During November and December, I searched for the perfect grey boot. I read reviews a noted that the pair I loved didn't hold up very well to regular wear. I even went to the mall (gag!!) and tried on boots at Forever Young. They had a great pair, but in the end, I couldn't justify spending $35 on boots. BOOTS. I've become a major tight-wad and sadly put the boots back so I could keep the money in my bank account.

Fast-forward to this week. I'm at ROSS shopping for a baby shower (why shop anywhere else?). After picking up a few items that were on the mama's registry, I went over to shoes just to look. Of course, I ended up trying things on, just for fun. I even promised Aspen I wouldn't buy anything.


That promise was promptly broken when I tried on grey suede heels with a $9 price tag. I decided to cancel my plans to snatch a sandwich from Chik-Fil-A and instead bought myself the grey shoes. I still hope for grey boots someday, but for now I'm thrilled to have my grey heels.

Happy are we!

2 comments:

mary plus vince said...

i am in love, those shoes are gorgeous! i'm so smitten by anything gray, really. good find! i love ross!

yourstrulydear said...

what a steal!! LOVE them!!