Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Who cares if my house is messy?

For Christmas I purchased 3 canvas prints for Kev, each measuring 8x10. Actually, I only paid shipping for them because Canvas People was doing a promotion for free 8x10s. Yea! I love these prints and I'm so glad I found this deal so I could afford to add them to the unhealthy amount of Aspen photos popping up in the Pink House.

On one of Kev's vacation days for the new year, he helped me hang the canvases over his dresser. He picked that spot so he could look at Aspen's cute face whenever he wants.


And because I'm so not into making my life look perfect, I didn't even attempt to clean up the top of Kev's dresser for photos.

Just keepin' it real, yo.

1 comment:

yourstrulydear said...

i love these!! also, i love the fact that you're just keepin it real ;] haha. thats the way to be!!