Monday, January 24, 2011

Over the weekend...

Liv's Favs received two awards! Many thanks to the ladies of A Lil Bird told me for the recognition.



Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass it along to 7 other stylish and trendy bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their award.

7 tidbits about me:
1. I love Yoga, whether teaching or practicing
2. I could eat ice cream for breakfast, lunch and dinner
3. I'm addicted to blogging; I couldn't stop if I wanted!
4. The majority of my big furniture purchases are from IKEA and Ross
5. I learned to drive in a stick-shift, four-door Geo Metro aka, STEEL WHEELS
6. I'm in TWO book clubs
7. I asked my husband to help me make this list

6 Bloggers who are deserving of these awards (I know, I failed):
The Mundane Adventures of Miss Jess
Cardigan Empire
New Dress a Day
Indie Ogden
A Cup of Jo
A Little Sussy

Congrats!

No comments: