Saturday, January 1, 2011

Movin and groovin

A friend gifted a $25 iTunes card to me and Kev for Christmas and I reaped all the benefits. I spent a lot of time browsing music and listening to previews.

I eventually settled on Be Ok by Ingrid Michaelson, Begin to Hope by Regina Spektor and a few singles (Coldplay, Taylor Swift, Jon Schmidt and Aqualung, to name a few).

Being married to a former DJ means that I don't usually have to lift a finger to get new-to-me music on my iPod. Kev just goes through his massive collection and makes lists of things he thinks I'll like. Then all I do is drag it to a play list and *poof* I have music I can drive to or use in a Yoga/Pilates class.





If you're looking for new music, check out these artists and let me know how you like them!

No comments: