Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I sat by three ladies at church wearing these watches.


I haven't worn a watch since college, but when I started working last year for a new company, two of the Realtors had amazing watch collections. And they're boys.

It almost made me want to start wearing them again, but I never got into it. I started making my own jewelry and figured a necklace and a couple of rings were enough accessories for me.

But I've seen these watches everywhere, and I'm serious when I say that the three ladies next to me in church on Sunday were all wearing different variations of one. The Chunky Bling company is based in Provo, which is awesome because it's almost like supporting a local business, even though I'm in Ogden. I know people in Provo, can I support Chunky Bling on their behalf? Sure!

Chunky Bling offers watches, rings, bracelets and necklaces that you can either custom design or buy pre-fabricated.


A few years ago I bought my sister Sophia some faux-pearl bracelets and I've always wished I'd gotten some for myself too. I'm slowly adding to my bracelet collection (with the acquisition of my penny bracelet!) and this set of two is flirty and sophisticated.

If you're looking for a new watch face, or a new band for an existing piece you already have, definitely check out Chunky Bling.

No comments: