Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Home-delivered groceries from Winder Dairy

There are two reasons I now hate grocery shopping: the cold weather, and having to take the baby with me. It's such a hassle, even though Aspen never has a meltdown or causes any trouble; it's just the fact that I have to haul around the car seat with the groceries that makes it difficult.

Cue home-delivered groceries from Winder Dairy.

Groupon SLC is offering a great discount for this program today only. For only $20 you get $50 worth of groceries, and they're waiving the $15 sign up and the delivery fees for your first order!

I've been considering a program like this for a while now, and can't pass up this amazing deal. I remember shopping Winder Dairy as a kid, and having the milk delivered to our home back in the day. Time to bring that back!

2 comments:

SueAnn said...

I have been wanting to as well, so THANKS!! also, I put your liv(e) button as a "Sponsor" on lil bird. None really are sponsors, just friends blogs, he he.

Liv said...

Awesome, and thanks for adding me to your page!