Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Free shipping at Victoria's Secret!

Until Wednesday, you can get free shipping on any order as long as you purchase a full-priced bra.

Ladies, it's SO WORTH IT.

My roommate in college worked at Vickies and I had her hook me up with the best bras I've ever owned. If I wasn't so poor now, I'd definitely get bras for my nursing boobies from VS. But alas, with the ever-evolving size of the girls these days, it would be quite a hefty investment.

Those of you who don't have that problem should certainly take Victoria's Secret up on this opportunity!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Really? Every bra I owned from VS squeaked after a while. Not the most awesome thing in the world.

Liv said...

that's annoying. i think em said she had the same problem. i've always had good experiences with their bras! my cheap target ones post-baby squeak and embarrass the heck out of me.