Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bath & Body Works coupon

You know how much I love B&BW products. That's why I'm so happy to share this Ogden Groupon deal with you today. You can purchase $20 worth of product for only $10!! Or, buy $30 worth for $15 out of pocket (good online only).

Kev recently noticed my stash when he was looking for some "normal" lotion and he wanted to know why on earth I have so much lotion from B&BW. I told him I stocked up last year when I found out my two favorite scents were being discontinued! I reassured him they were all bought with discounts (like this one!).

Forever Sunshine is one of my new favorite fragrances, and if I hadn't already been interrogated about how much lotion I have, I'd be using this Groupon to add to my stash.



Some lovely scents might be the perfect V-day gift for yourself, don't you think?

No comments: