Friday, November 12, 2010

My new friend Frederick.



Mandi and I went to Weber State's book sale (hosted by friends of the Stewart Library) and found ourselves some treasures. I love the book Mandi bought (but since it's a gift for someone else, I'm going to keep my mouth shut!) and I managed to get 6 books for Aspen for $5.

SCORE.

"Frederick" by Leo Lionni is probably my favorite. It's about a sweet little mouse with sleepy-looking eyes who knows how to stop and smell the roses. Since my copy is an old one from WSU's library, it needs a little repairs. But that's nothing that some tape won't fix!

Get a copy today for your little one and you'll be pleasantly surprised at little Frederick's insight.

1 comment:

yourstrulydear said...

wow, that sounds like an awesome sale they have going on there! i'm jealous. and this book looks cute :]