Tuesday, November 30, 2010

CSN Product Review

It was probably due to all the snow storms that hit Utah, but I waited what felt like ages for my second item to arrive from CSN. I kept checking the tracking (which I love being able to do) because I was afraid it had been delivered and stolen off my front porch.

Thankfully, the Ducky Tub arrived Monday night safe and sound. I was giddy because Aspen was due for her bath and the arrival of the tub meant I could finally get it taken care of without trying to make her fit on her cute but tiny little newborn bath seat (thanks Holly!).

This morning after breakfast I fitted the tub over my sink (the main reason I picked this tub- because I don't have a bathtub and needed a baby tub that would safely sit on the kitchen sink) and filled it up with warm soapy water. Aspen hasn't been submerged yet for her baths, but she didn't seem to mind when I plopped her in.


The ducky cushion suctions to the tub so it doesn't slip around, and when Aspen starts taking baths in a big-girl tub the ducky has a pocket so it can be suctioned to the shower wall to hold toys. I love it when something does double-duty because my house is small and storage is an issue.

There's also a plug for draining the tub, as well as two extra-deep cups in the tub for keeping fresh, warm water ready until it's time to rinse. Using this tub made bathing Aspen so much easier because it's the perfect size and I don't have to bend over and wash her on the floor of the shower.

Another feature I wasn't aware of when purchasing the tub is that it is designed to hang from a shower rod to drip dry. My shower stall door has a nice, long handle and I was able to fit the baby tubs hooks right over it so it can dry until ready for storage. I love it! No more leaving the tub in the kitchen sink (even though it gave me a great excuse to ignore the dirty dishes piling up!).

I love this tub and couldn't be more satisfied. There isn't anything I would change about it. If you need a tub for your little one, definitely check out CSN and get one from them!

2 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

wow, sounds like a miracle product! it's awesome and little penny looks adorable as always :]

Matt and Alissa said...

That is super cute. Very practical too. When she is too big for that, you could always put her in that chair thing of hers (I forgot the name) and bring her in the shower with you.