Friday, November 19, 2010

CSN product review

Today I received the first of two items I ordered from CSN. As usual, shipping was super-fast; I got a notice only two days ago that my first item had shipped. It was only three days ago that I ordered both my products.

Aspen is very excited to have a new toy. I'm always surprised that even at her young age, she still gets bored of the same toys every day!


Thankfully, Aspen doesn't have teeth yet, nor is she in the process of teething, but I was thinking ahead when i ordered her this teether. It has lots of color and texture to keep her little fingers interested, and it's a great shape for her to shove in her mouth (which is her new favorite past-time these days).


The only improvement I would make to the Sassy Gummy Guppy would be to add a little ring to it so she can better grasp it. At 16 weeks, Aspen has yet to master holding things without something to completely wrap her fingers around.

The experience with CSN was just as great as all the others I've had, whether I've done a giveaway or reviewed a product. Definitely stay tuned for the next review, which will probably be soon because my other item from CSN shipped yesterday. See you here again soon!

No comments: