Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Aspen is a narcissist just like me.

In September I made Aspen a photo book using Shutterfly's website. It's an 8X8 hardcover full of photos of her and her friends and family. I made it so she can squeal and delight in having a book all about herself. She's too young to blog, so I figured she needed an outlet for self-indulgence and this would do the trick.

(Check out Aspen's book by visiting this link).

Shutterfly has an awesome program for making books and cards or for just printing photos. And this Holiday season, you can get 50 free prints just by participating in their advertising campaign. 50 FREE PRINTS! Ok, so that's like, one week of photos of Aspen, but still, that'll save me a lot of mooooola.

Additionally, when I visited Shutterfly today I got a promo for 5 free Holiday cards just to give me a taste of what I could do for season's greetings this year. I feel so spoiled and it isn't even Christmas yet!

And regardless of when you register for Shutterfly's free services, you're given 50 free prints as a thank you for joining. Are you seeing a good deal here?

If you'd like to participate in the promotion for 50 free prints, then get cracking! Visit here for the details.

Thanks, Shutterfly, for helping my baby get her mug printed all over the place.

No comments: