Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Allowing me to successfully spy on my kid.



If you're looking for an inexpensive but decent baby monitor, get this one! I love it. It is water-resistant so I don't worry about taking it into the bathroom while I shower. It picks up the softest of whispers and whimpers with clarity and makes me feel better when I leave Aspen in one room while I'm in another. Before I got this, I was paranoid that I'd miss her wake-sounds and then she'd resort to crying in order to let me know she was ready to eat.

I picked this Sony monitor up at Target and for my small house, it's perfect. Also, the receiver is either battery powered or plugged in via AC/DC. Very convenient.

In case this one craps out on me though, what type of monitor have you successfully used?

No comments: