Thursday, July 8, 2010

Delight in Old Navy

In my pregnancy, I've accumulated four of these foldover skirts from Old Navy. At $15 each, and with the fold that can cover my belly, it was totally worth the investment. I also plan to be able to wear them after baby comes since they fit so well under the bump.




I picked this seahores tee last week at Old Navy for $10 (in addition to my fourth foldover skirt). Anything that fits over the belly is worth it these days. And believe it or not, I purchased my first pair of skinny jeans as well. For only $15 I figured I should take the plunge.


I still need to get them hemmed, but I think it's pretty impressive that I took a risk and dared to even try them on. Who would have thought it possible to buy one's first pair of skinny jeans when 30 pounds overweight?

2 comments:

yourstrulydear said...

dang girl! impressive! :]

Debbie said...

I love Old Navy! And congrats on those skinny jeans:)