Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Who knew I'd become a "crafter?"

The Localicious fair was a lot of fun, even if we got rained on for the better part of the morning. Many thanks to all the friends who came by and supported me, Jess and Darci. It was so great to see all of you!

I exercised great restraint and only purchased a couple of items for my Pilates buddy. Jess and Darci hooked me up with this burp cloth set that is one part super-soft minky fabric and one part super-soft flannel. LOVE it.


I also scored a fabulous onesie that promotes living green and having green poop. So appropriate to teach my child.


I don't know how much energy I have to do more vendor fairs in the future, but it was a great experience to spend a day in downtown Ogden and get some recognition for my shop. Again, many thanks to all who were able to stop by!

1 comment:

yourstrulydear said...

aww it was so fun. we love you! and i love love love the necklace i got from you. go crafting! haha :]