Monday, March 29, 2010

Home is where you rest your head.

I love these pillows. Wait, love is not a strong enough word. I think I adore them and want to bring them to the Pink House and look at them all day. I commend the artist's attention to detail. Did you get a good look at the Maine coastline?! It's unbelievable. I can practically see the beach where I spent summers as a child.


Putting a heart on the pillow to mark the location of the capital is a sweet touch as well. Although I've never been to Kev's homestate of Nebraska, I think of it fondly. Especially since I love eating cow. And that's what I think of when I think of Nebraska (who cares if Kev isn't from the country but instead is from the city?).
The good news is that custom orders are accepted, so if your state of choice is not currently listed as available in LoveCalifornia's shop, you can still get your mitts on one. Another great touch of personalization is the color choice- LoveCalifornia will let you choose what shade you want your state to be.

Yet another great deal is the size of the pillows. We're not talking teeny tiny hand-sized pillows. We're talking useful-sized pillows. The Maine pillow measures 17 inches from top to bottom. That's normal-sized! I hate finding something I love online only to discover it's miniscule. How am I supposed to appreciate something I can barely see?

Kudos to LoveCalifornia for making me want a pillow shaped like Maine.

No comments: