Wednesday, March 17, 2010

As the bump gets bigger, the dresses get shorter.

I had to add two maxi dresses to my wardrobe last week. Many of my other knee-length dresses are not up to the task of accomodating my expanding belly while simultaneously covering my legs.

So I jumped on the band wagon and picked up some inexpensive finds at Ross. I was looking around for more options and while this dress is twice what I paid for either of my Ross dresses, it's still worth a second glance.

And since I'm in Sandy so often to visit my brother, I may as well stop by the Forever21 down town and try some of their maxis. It's nice not worrying about adjusting anything while at work or church. I just layer a maxi over a wonder tee and call it good. It's weird to wear flats instead of heels, but I think they're a must when wearing a maxi.

This DownEast maxi is also a great find, and I'm partial to it in black. I didn't think I'd like maxi dresses (because I'm only about 5'4") but if you get just the right length for your body type you can totally pull off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.