Friday, February 5, 2010

Helping me save face.

I often suffer from very dry skin in the winter months. Moisturizing is a staple in my morning and evening routines.


I recently began using Pond's Dry Skin Cream (picked up at Wal-Mart for less than $5) and I adore it. Keeping my skin clear has recently become a daily battle, but at the very least this moisturizer keeps the flaky spots from appearing on my face and neck.

The smell is very sublte as well. It's fragrance-free and just brings a freshness to my skin. Also, a little dab goes a long way, so I know I'm going to get my money's worth out of it.

If you're in the market for a new moisterizer, then give Pond's a try. I like it more than St. Ives and the other brand that was so non-amazing that I don't even remember it. Let me know if you like it!

No comments: