Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Believe it or not, I don't have a pair of blue heels.

There are now two pairs of shoes I'm dreaming of adding to my collection. 1) something blue and 2) something white. Of course, it's a given that I'm drawn to a pointy toe (to elongate short legs!) and a high heel (because I'm obsessed).

I still dream about the beautiful pair of white Guess heels that I tried on when I visited Maine last August. But at $60 I couldn't bring them home with me. I don't exactly regret it, but I wish I had the energy to locate a similar pair that fits just as well and is made with the same quality. Every pair of Guess heels I own fit like they were made for me.

This is the electric blue I've been envisioning as of late. I can even think of the outfits in my closet that will work with this color. As you can tell, that $10 DSW coupon is burning a hole in my pocket.

Have you ever coveted a certain style of shoe? Even if it seems impractical or too bold for you?

No comments: