Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have such a soft spot for gigantic rings.

A part of me wants to be a personal shopper. I'd love to spend someone else's money putting together outfits and gathering a collection of accessories. It's so satisfying to find great deals, but it's just a find, never a acquisition these days. I have no real need for anything, so the window-shopping is is just a way for me to overload my brain with all sorts of lovely options for the future.

On that note, let me know if I can help you find the perfect little something for the upcoming Holidays. I'm happy to find something you or someone you love might like as a Holiday gift!

1 comment:

yourstrulydear said...

i wish i could be a personal shopper. people have mentioned that i should be and im like umm...i live in utah. haha.