Sunday, October 4, 2009

Delight in IKEA

A trip to Seth's almost always means a trip to IKEA. If I visit him without getting cinnamon buns from the IKEA bakery he won't let me come back.

During this lovely General Conference weekend, I had a specific project in mind that I knew IKEA could help me fulfill.





I bought the gold-leaf drawings from D.I. and they were in hideous old wooden frames. The drawings look so much better in matted Ribba frames. Thank goodness for IKEA. Can't wait to put them up in the Pink House!

3 comments:

Matt and Alissa said...

You have such an artistic eye. I never would have thought that those would look so awesome in new frames. I would have just thought, "wow, those are some old pictures". They look so cool and hip. Way to go. It is pretty convenient that the Provo temple looks so much like the Ogden temple. I bet most people will think it is just a picture of the Ogden temple since you live in Ogden.

Matt and Alissa said...

Okay, I am one of those people got it wrong. It is the Ogden temple. I feel silly.

Liv said...

No worries! When I bought it I thought it was Ogden, but then I thought it was Provo. So... it can be either one as far as I'm concerned!!