Thursday, October 29, 2009

Delight in Banana Republic

I'm spoiled because there is a BP outlet where I grew up. I didn't shop there much in high school (even though I worked next door at GAP and got a discount) but now I am a big fan. It's just so grown-up. So when I need to pretend I am a professional, I get inspiration from BP.


Today I am loving this sheath dress:


I love the look with heels, or even tall boots. Either way, it works. I would probably use a skinny belt to polish the look off- place it at the smallest point of the waist and voila. Extra-slimming. Check out the dresses featured currently at BP for varying body types. It'll give you great ideas of what you should look for depending on your shape.



My only qualm-- all the dresses are modeled by girls of identical shape. Seriously? Why not show a real representative of that body type?

1 comment:

Kimba said...

i would just like to thank you, THANK YOU, for the gap coupon. it's like you KNEW i still had my birthday money, and KNEW there was all these super cute new stuff at old navy, and KNEW i'd been eyeing that coat.

sigh. i'm gonna get that coat this weekend. thank you!