Monday, April 4, 2011

DwellStudio

While on the hunt for something cute for Aspen to wear on her birthday (with a HIPPO on it) I found DwellStudio's line of bedding for Target that includes freaking adorable hippos. I don't need bedding though, so I tried to ignore how cute it all was. But that couldn't stop me from browsing over at DwellStudio's website and falling in love with a couple of clearance items.

Aspen hasn't had new toys in a while; I mostly try to rotate her exposure to the ones we've had since she was born. I also put rice and dry pasta in empty, clean baby food jars so she can rattle those around. Plus, who needs toys when the dog brings tennis balls right to you?!

Regardless of me being lame and hardly ever buying Aspen toys, these are great! I came so close to caving and buying the rings, but then I reminded myself I can buy like, a million toys for $18 if I just go to ROSS. And if I would just learn how to use Kev's sewing machine in the basement I could make Aspen a bunny. Not that she needs anymore bunnies... but you know. I could make her stuff like the bunny.

Plus, while we're in Maine for a week Aspen will forget about all the toys at our house and they'll seem new to her again when we get back to Utah. So I don't need to buy her new toys just yet.

1 comment:

SueAnn said...

I never buy Milo toys either, LOL. I pick up books now and again at the dollar spot, and that usually does the trick. Even for his birthday I am not really getting him much in the way of toys, I figure that is what Grandma's are for right?