Monday, January 31, 2011

Free business cards

As a member of Etsy, I receive periodic emails with tips for my shop. This week Etsy teamed up with Moo to offer 50 free business cards. Whaaa? Yup, 50 free cards. I was hesitant to do so becuase I already have cards for my Etsy shop and don't currently need more.


Then I browsed the products and found the 7 chakras as a pre-design and I was sold. Chakras originate from Hindu belief in 7 wheel-like areas of energy in the body, along the spine. The different chakras represent different things, and it's a goal to align these properly within the body. Above is the Sahasrara chakra (1000 petalled lotus), which is located at the crown of the head, and relates to inner wisdom and the eventual death of the body.

Hindu chakra lesson aside, I knew these cards would be perfect to spread the word about my Yoga and Pilates services.

I can't wait for my cards to arrive! I chose to have them printed on 100% recycled material and I look forward to handing them out.

No comments: